Kensington Top Product Recommendations for Summer Business Travel -- Brand New International Travel Adapter Leads the List of Products Designed to Offer Security, Comfort and Convenience for Professionals on the Go
Kensington®, today released a list of product recommendations for enhancing summer business travel. Leading the list is the brand new Kensington International Travel Adapter -- the ultimate travel companion that is the safest, most compact travel adapter available. Other products featured on the list are designed to provide security, comfort and convenience to professionals on the go this summer.
Kensington’s Top Summer Business Travel Recommendations
• Kensington International Travel Adapter (SKU# K38237; SRP $39.99) -- This Grounded (3-Prong) travel adapter is an innovative universal plug for connecting to standard wall outlets worldwide. Engineered to safely power user devices in more than 200 countries around the world, the International Travel Adapter is compatible with grounded and ungrounded plugs, includes a retractable 3-pole adapter to power laptops and other devices, and provides an internal fuse to protect connected devices from unexpected power surges. Designed to meet the needs of the business traveler, the International Travel Adapter provides the convenience, safety and versatility that have made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice in mobile and desktop accessories for more than 35 years.
• Kensington International Travel Adapter with Dual USB Port (SKU# K38238; SRP $29.99) -- The ideal companion if you’re heading abroad and need to charge the battery on multiple devices, this International Travel Adapter provides professional-level, simultaneous charging of up to three devices in more than 220 countries. Dual USB ports make it easy to charge smartphones and tablets, including the iPhone, iPad, Galaxy S, Microsoft® Surface™, or other favorite devices. In addition, with the 2-pole adapter users can power anything from a laptop to a 2-in-1 hybrid like the Surface Pro.
• Kensington MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock (SKU# K64423; SRP $49.99) -- A stolen laptop is not only expensive to replace, but can lead to a data breach that exposes private/confidential data. Kensington’s smallest, strongest lock for laptops and other devices, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the MicroSaver 2.0 stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.
• Kensington SecureTrek™ Overnight Roller (SKU# K98620; SRP $149.99) -- When traveling for business, the SecureTrek 17” Laptop Overnight Roller not only protects your laptop from damage, it offers an anti-theft security system. Safeguard the bag’s contents by clicking the hammerhead zipper pulls into the patent-pending SecureTrek Lock Base, then add a Kensington Lock to secure the bag to a fixed object. Or use a TSA-approved lock when flying. Protected by durable Poly Twill material, a laptop and tablet are stowed in padded compartments and are shielded by an anti-puncture zipper. There is ample space to organize all additional items, including clothing for an overnight trip, while meeting all airlines’ carry-on size limits.
• Kensington Noise Canceling Headphones (SKU# K33084; SRP $39.99) -- Take the noise out of noisy planes and accommodations with Kensington Noise cancelling Headphones. These comfortable and compact headphones let mobile professionals travel in peace and quiet. A built-in microprocessor analyzes background noises and creates an inverse sound wave that cancels external sound. Engines, fans, snoring, and other low frequency annoyances virtually disappear, leaving the traveler free to work, sleep, or listen to music in blissful silence.
• Kensington Orbit® Wireless Trackball (SKU# K72352; SRP $49.99) -- Offering a precise, compact and versatile experience, the Orbit Wireless Mobile Trackball has everything the traveling professional needs for comfort and productivity. It offers better ergonomics, with less wrist and hand movement that will ease the pain of repetitive-stress injuries. With no cables to tie you down, the 2.4 GHz wireless nano receiver works with either Windows or Mac when at home, on the road or in the office. Unique touch scrolling, along with the compact 32mm ball, lets you glide effortlessly through web pages and documents, and the nano receiver can be stored right inside the trackball.
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.